These Site Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Triporb or its affiliates for products, services or otherwise
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND TRIPORB WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Triporb prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Triporb upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Triporb users
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service of Triporb
10. You must not access Triporb private API by means other than those permitted by Triporb Use of Triporb API is subject to a separate set of terms available here :www.triporb.com ("API Terms").
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Triporb users
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Triporb
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Triporb page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
14. You must comply with Triporb Community Guidelines,
15. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
1. These Site Terms do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Triporb or its affiliates for products, services or otherwise. Triporb reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Site & Mobile Application Terms, or any policy or guideline of the Site & Mobile Application, at any time and in its sole discretion. Unless otherwise specified, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site & Mobile Application, and your continued use of the Site or Mobile Application will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should review the Site & Mobile Application Terms and its incorporated policies and documents from time to time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site & Mobile Application. If you do not agree to any amended terms, you must stop using the Site and Mobile Application Service.
2. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you If we terminate your access to the Service/deactivate your account, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been re-shared by others).
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users (including Travel Agents & Travel Agencies) of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Triporb is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Triporb reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
8. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Triporb does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Triporb is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Triporb has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Triporb Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
10. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Holiday Dreamland's express consent).
11. Use of Chat Rooms, Bulletin Boards and Other Interactive Areas
The Site & Mobile Application may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of travel experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site ("Interactive Areas"). If Triporb provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. Please take note of the posting guidelines as contained in the Site & Mobile Applications. Further, by using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site or Mobile Application any of the following:
a. Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
b. Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the Securities and Exchange Board of India or any rules of a securities exchange where the shares of the concerned entity have been listed such as the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange;
c. Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
d. Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
e. Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
f. Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
g. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
h. Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
i. Content that, in the sole judgment of Triporb is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which may expose Triporb or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Triporb takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Triporb liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Triporb is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Triporb has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area Triporb reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense. Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Site or Mobile Application in violation of the foregoing violates these Site & Mobile Application Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Site
1. By posting or distributing Content to or through the Site or Mobile Application, unless we indicate otherwise, you (a) grant Triporb and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, for the term of copyright and all renewals thereto, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) grant Triporb and its affiliates and sublicenses the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content, if they choose; and (c) represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights to the Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such Content to or through the Site; (ii) such Content is accurate and not misleading; and (iii) use and posting or other transmission of such Content does not violate these Site & Mobile Application Terms and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity. You further grant Triporb the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Triporb's rights in the Content by a breach of these Site or Mobile Application Terms.
2. Content submitted by users (Including Travel Agents and Travel Agencies) will be considered non-confidential and Triporb is under no obligation to treat such Content as proprietary information. Without limiting the foregoing, Triporb reserves the right to use the Content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it. Triporb is under no obligation to offer you any payment for Content that you submit or the opportunity to edit, delete or otherwise modify Content once it has been submitted to Triporb. Triporb shall have no duty to attribute authorship of Content to you, and shall not be obligated to enforce any form of attribution by third parties.
3. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Triporb or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release Triporb, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Triporb by virtue of any such moral rights.
8. The Triporb name and logo are trademarks of Concerned Individual, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of that individual. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Triporb, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Triporb.
Copyright Complaint Policy
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying Triporb that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please provide the following information in the following (including Section Numbers):
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
3. Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email addresses and telephone number.
4. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6. The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this website should be emailed or mailed to Triporb Companies Postal address
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other similar applicable law, Triporb has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Triporb's sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Triporb may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Registration Data; Account Security
You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site and Mobile application ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Triporb, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Triporb.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY TRIPORB, THE SITE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (THE "SERVICES") ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TRIPORB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION. TRIPORB DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY OR PROPRIETARY CHARACTER OF THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION, THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION CONTENT OR ANY PORTION THEREOF.
TRIPORB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY. WHILE TRIPORB ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND THE MOBILE APPLICATION SERVICES SAFE, TRIPORB CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS MOBILE APPLICATION SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU WAIVE AND COVENANT NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER AGAINST TRIPORB, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITEAND MOBILE APPLICATION, THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS RELATING TO THE ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ALLEGED INACCURACY OF SITE CONTENT, OR ALLEGATIONS THAT TRIPORB HAS OR SHOULD INDEMNIFY, DEFEND OR HOLD HARMLESS YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FROM ANY CLAIM OR ALLEGATION ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLCATION. YOU USE THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TRIPORB NOR ANY PARTIES PROVIDING SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION CONTENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SITE CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM TRIPORB OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO TRIPORB'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TRIPORB, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO TRIPORB FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION.
BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Applicable Law and Venue
While Triporb has made no effort to publish the Site elsewhere, the Site is accessible in all countries. You and Triporb both benefit from establishing a predictable legal environment in regard to the Site. Therefore, you and Triporb explicitly agree that all disputes, claims or other matters arising from or relating to your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the Government of India, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You agree that all claims you may have against Triporb arising from or relating to the Site will be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in Mumbai, Mass. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objection to proceeding in such courts. If you choose to access the Site from locations other than Mumbai, Mass., you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of such other jurisdiction.
Termination/Modification of License and Site Offerings
Notwithstanding any provision of these Site Terms, Triporb reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, without any notice or liability to you, to (a) terminate your license to use the Site and mobile application, or any portion thereof; (b) block or prevent your future access to and use of all or any portion of the Site and Mobile application, Site and Mobile application Content or Services; (c) change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and Mobile application, Site and Mobile application Content or Services; and (d) impose limits on the Site and mobile application, Site and mobile application Content or Services.
If any provision of these Site and mobile application Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site and mobile application Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions regarding these Site Terms or your use of the Site, please submit them to us via mail.